Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

James Potter and the Hall of Elders Crossing (#1) by G. Norman Lippert

I was so excited when I stumbled upon this book...I had no idea that someone had continued one of my favorite series! J.K. Rowling did an amazing job with Harry Potter, but I was always left wanting more.
In walks Lippert with a new series about Harry's son James. I was a bit wary, as continuations by different authors typically are disappointing, but am now settling cozily into this new series.
The writing is similar, and the story in HALL OF ELDER'S CROSSING is exciting. It only took me a few days to read the entire book...which is a feat with my busy schedule. I look forward to reading more books in the series, and supporting the author in this worthy cause! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment