Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

At the conclusion of such a fast-paced series, I am thoroughly exhausted - in the best possible way. I remember these characters like they are sisters and brothers, and find myself wondering how they're doing today. :)
Everyone of course wants to know who does Katniss choose? The childhood friend who is there through thick and thin - or the on-screen love who will protect her heart and mortality at all costs? Sorry, no spoilers here...you will have to read to find out!
There is war, intrigue, suspense, action, romance...even zombie-type-mutts! I have rarely felt such completion in a series.
One major spin I liked is that Peeta seems to be the 'hero' of this one, not Katniss. Well done, and please write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment