Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Stars Uncharted by S.K. Dunstall

First Impression: A beautiful cover among the stars - take me away! 


Characters: Everyone has a unique personality with a sense of individual background and outlook. I would have liked more character development as the story progressed.

World Building: Set on space stations and ships, the universe feels realistic. Most of the building is spent describing the mod machines, ingredients, and history.

Writing Style: The Dunstall duo offers a fast-paced adventure with easy to read language. I appreciate their ability to create new words and ideas without making them confusing or distracting to the story.

What I Enjoyed: New technology and terminology is exciting to my creative mind, and is handled wonderfully in Stars Uncharted.

Deal Benders: I wanted more to happen than just a group of bad guys chasing down a group of good guys. Some parts were repetitive, and the ending left me feeling unresolved.

Overall Rating: 3 stars solid for an enjoyable among the stars.

For Fans Of: Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment