Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1) by Laini Taylor

Quotable: "It was his sanctuary - a realm of stories, not just from the Unseen City, but the world."

Character Development: Fully realized characters, unique and realistic. I can't wait to see how they develop the Godlings' story and the history of Weep in the next book.

World Building: A vivid landscape from library to desert, the whole world is created in your mind right away. The kind of place you get lost in from the onset.

Writing Style: Taylor writes at the level of my favorite authors, with wisdom and insight into the human experience. I'm a fan from reading one book!

What I Enjoyed: Everything about this book was wonderful. It starts out a bit confusing when they introduce certain characters, but if you hang in there for a few chapters all will be revealed!

Deal Benders: The only thing I don't like is that the book ended at all!

Overall Rating: 5 stars - Such a gem of a giant book, I can't wait to read the next one.

For Fans Of: [bookcover:The Cemetery of Forgotten Series|40809736]

No comments:

Post a Comment